Saturday 8 January 2011

New years resolutions and Daemon thoughts.

So like most people I made a New years resolution but I'm a fairly lazy sort so my mission is to keep this blog updated with a bit more regularity. Lets see how long that lasts. I do have a new follower so there is a bit of motivation there :D

Now on to some actual blogging. I have finally gotten my Daemons to 1500 points. That said its 1500 points of what I've got and not my ideal list so I'm starting to bring out the proxy models to see where to go next. I have to say I'm really enjoying Daemonettes and I'm definitely going to be getting me some.

I have noticed that more than any other army, Daemons are at the mercy of the dice. Firstly you don't know what part of your army you will get and when and where they will come in. This is a great advantage and a disadvantage at the same time. You can never totally plan what you are going to do, however your opponent can't either. This can make for some interesting games and they are alot of fun to play, I'm still a long way off of tactica making levels of experience but I'll start writing down my thooughts so far on here over the next few weeks.

1 comment: