Saturday 7 November 2009

Finaly, I have some time to write a Batrep, with pictures!

I've finaly managed to find some time between revision, essays and life to write a Batrep, luckily for this game I also had my camera.

It was Orks Vs Eldar again. Same opponent but he had made some tweeks to his list:

Doom/Fortune Farseer

2 Dire Avenger Squads

Striking Scorpions

2 Vypers

1 Warwalker

5 Pathfinders

4 Jetbikes with a Shuricannon.

I chose to keep my list the same (more lack of models than anything else.) We rolled annihilate and pitched battle and I lost the roll off.

He his Scorpions, Walker and one squad of DA and a Vyper in reserve. Pathfinders went into cover with a Farseer and remaining DA in cover on the other side of the board with the Vyper in the middle.



I didn't realy have much choice with my deployment because of my large numbers but I loaded up with Boyz on my right and sat my SAG in cover attached to my Shoota Boyz in cover for some ablative wounds because I know from experiance how juicy a target my Mek is. Deffcopters were on the left with a mission to hunt the Vypers and the Boss was going to make a bee line for the Farseer, just so that I could crump him.



I failed to steal the initiative but that didn't seem to cost me much, Eldar moved up and caused some small damage to the Slugga Boyz. I moved up aswell and did some small damage back.



Second Turn, the Scorpions and Walker turns up right near the Shoota Boyz but fail to get into combat. Pathfinders put the hurt on the Nobz. On my Turn the SAG blows himself up and takes two Orks with him (double 1s are epic fail). Nobz Charge the lone Vyper and only manage to immobilise it (they were hitting on 6s and I was banking on my Boss' PK to lay the hurt, he didn't roll more than a 4!).







Scorpions then take a bite out of the Shoota boyz but ultimatley loose. DA use Bladestorm on the doomed Nobz causing a few wounds (TGF FNP!)and then get charged by the Boss.



Slugga Boyz Charge the Jetbikes and wipe them out.



The Warwalker gets a Klaw to the goolies courtesy of the Shoota Boy Nob.



The DA and Farseer bolt in the face of the Orks' betterness. They couldn't rally because the Boss was too close and they run off the table.



This last picture describes the end of the game:



Although, Jams last bit of revenge happened just after this pic was taken. His Pathfinders shot at the Nobz and my Warboss snuffed it! The game ended on turn 6, 6-2. I'll have to avenge my Warboss' death though...

1 comment: