Wednesday 28 October 2009

Forming a plan.

So far I don't have much in the way of models. 1 Black reach, 2 boxes of boyz, a metal Warboss and a SAG Mek. Not the best of armies but I can stretch it to 1k points which isn't bad. The thing is now I need a plan for how I'm going to expand.

Being Bad Moons I want my Orks to have all the toys. To start with they need a top-notch ride, I'm thinking of 3 Battlewagons simply because they are the biggest, flashiest pimpmobiles in the codex. I think I'll get one to start with. The thing is they are so extremely customisable I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm thinking 'Ard case, Killkannon, a Kannon and Rokkits. As you can see it will be a sit-n-shoot wagon, at least until I get 2 of them, then I'll run them around full of boyz and Deathrollas.

No comments:

Post a Comment